Lizzy Greene is the screen name and nickname of Elizabeth Anne Greene, who is a reputed and well-known actress and social media influencer based in Dallas, Texas. Her career was started after getting into John D’Aquino’s Young Actors Intensive. While in John D’Aquino’s Young Actors Intensive, she was noticed by the Los Angeles talent manager, who given her ultimate opportunities to test her talent. While working in filmography and series, she was attending Fun House Theater and Film School in Plano, Texas. Her prominence rose in 2014 with the role of Dawn Harper in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, alongside co-stars Jayden Bartels and Asher Angel, which last till 2018. For the same serial, she was awarded the title of Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a TV Series. Lizzy became a famous Nickelodeon star, who offered a lot of work in the same channel. She worked for Nickelodeon’s in Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Costume Party, Nickelodeon’s Ho Ho Holiday, Nickelodeon’s Not So Valentine’s Special, and Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House.
Moreover, Lizzy Greene began starring ABC series A Million Little Things. The ABC series helped her to learn more hosting and acting skills. Somehow, she was given chance to work with other co-stars such as Casey Simpson, Aidan Gallagher, and Mace Coronel. Recently, Lizzy has started her social media career with the help of platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. She is also garnering fans in her recently created TikTok account.
Career & Prominence
Lizzy Greene born in Texas and became a professional Actress, Host, and Influencer. Her career started in 2014 with her title role as Dawn Harper in the Nickelodeon sitcom Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. The Dawn Harper character has given her great success and popularity in her early career days. In 2018, she began starring Sophie Dixon in the ABC family drama A Million Little Things, which is still active. Lizzy is a trained actress of John D’Aquino’s Young Actors Intensive and Fun House Theater and Film school. She has given a lot of successful projects to Nickelodeon. Some of her best acting debuts are Morgan in The Thundermans, Barkley in Tiny Christmas, Shadow Ghost in Knight Squad, and Natalie in Cousins for Life.
Lizzy Greene has received several awards and nominations for her acting career such as Young Artist Awards for Outstanding Young Ensemble Cast in a TV Series, Kids’ Choice Awards for Favorite TV actress in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn; and many more.
Elizabeth Anne Greene mother is Amy, a former gymnast. Her father is a business man. Her only sibling, older brother is named Garrett.
As per official media reports, Lizzy is dating her boyfriend Ricardo Hurtado.
Her net worth is estimated $1.5 million dollars as of year 2021. Her income source is acting, filmography, social media and her self-titled YouTube channel.
She born on May 1, 2003, in Texas. She’s 17 years old. Her Birth/Horoscope sign is Taurus.
Lizzy Greene Contact Details
- House Address: Actress Elizabeth Anne Greene (Lizzy Greene), Dallas, Texas, United States
- Residence Location: Lizzy Greene, Dallas, TX, United States
- Lizzy Greene Phone Number: Yes Active, American 4G SIM
- Actress Elizabeth Anne Greene (Lizzy Greene) WhatsApp Number: Same and Registered, Active
- Email Account: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Contact Profiles of Lizzy Greene
- Instagram Profile: https://www.instagram.com/lizzy_greene/ (Verified)
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtG0mqxFkU2dPq9t-GZzJeA (Verified)
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@greenetje
- Twitter Address: https://twitter.com/greene_lizzy
- Snapchat: Iamlizzygreene
- Website: https://lizzygreene.com
Personal Facts and Figures
- Real Name: Elizabeth Anne Greene
- Birthday/Birth Date: May 1, 2003
- Country of Birth: United States
- Age: 17 Years old
- Occupation: Influencer, Actress
- Height: 5’4 feet
- Income Source: YouTube Monetization, Acting, Serials, Brand Endorsements
- Net worth: $1.5m dollars
- Education: Fun House Theater and Film school
- Instagram Followers: 4M
- TikTok Fans: 1M